BUILD FUTURE OF RETAIL
Amazon Gorilla is one of the leading sellers specializing in eCommerce at Amazon. We are shipping products to more than 60+ countries all over the world. Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our mission is to continually raise the bar of the customer experience by using the internet and technology to help consumers find, discover, and buy anything, and empower manufacturers to maximize their success.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, smart, growth-minded, and analytical person, who is not afraid of challenges and doesn't stop at each obstacle. Our team loves retail, technology, logistics, and serving all our customers from product manufacturers to end-users of the product.
What DO WE expect
- Have 1-2 years of experience in an analytical or consulting position.
- Data-driven analytical mindset and skills (advanced Excel knowledge).
- Amazing communication skills.
- Being a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Not afraid of operational tasks, rolling up the sleeves, and getting things done – no task can be beneath you.
- Great English communication skills.
- We value everything from logistics (packing and shipping), office analytics (Excel and Horizon), Customer support, and an ever good sense of joke and humor.
- We expect that the assigned work duties are performed in the set goals and you will be able to organize your own time. Let us give priority, but as always, everything was needed yesterday, and today is tomorrow.
- A “yes” attitude, your ideas and solutions, and your opinion are what we expect from you.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Our team is like one core. Everything is in communication, which we also expect from you.
- Gathering information on market trends and customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing sales figures - reporting growth, expansion, and change in markets.
- Collaborating with suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure proper execution of plans.
- Creating and organizing promotions and advertising campaigns
What we offer
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product used by millions of people across the world
How YOU CAN apply
- Send a CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If chosen come to an interview, do an onsite test, and meet our team